Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M3 DS
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:25:07 -0000

Hello,

 I would like to sell one of my M3 bodies to raise funds.

  Leica M3 DS, 896xxx, Ex++, No dings or dents, Bottom plate has some very
fine hair-line scratches.  Top plate has two or three very minor marks, No
major meter marks because I put clear tape to protect.  Also strap lug area
is protected with clear cupboard tape but might have one or two very fine
marks.  View/rangefinder is clean and clear.  Leica "L" seal is still
intact.  Regular exercise has kept this gem in perfect working condition.
Slow speeds are accurate and self-timer is smooth.  $875 plus
shipping/insurance.

 Please reply privately at inyoung@jps.net.

Best Wishes,
David