Subject: RE: [Leica] Problems with Leica M6 0.85 rangefinder: flare
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:47:53 -0000

Dan,
Thanks,
very similar to my own findings. I could have wish the flare might have
disappeared completely, but life isn't quite that easy I suppose!
I've still got mine on the camera so I guess I can't be that
dissillusioned. Either that or I suffer from lethargy and havn't got around
to removing it yet!

Regards,
Jem