Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:02:04 +0800

Dear Luggers,

I have the following items for sale.  Please make an offer.  Shipping will
be at costs.

1.    Canon RF Lens 50/2.8 Black MINT++

This is a low production MINT late(2nd Version) Black Canon rangefinder
50/2.8 lens in leica screw mount. It has 4 elements in 3 groups and weighs
143g - awfully compact with excellence performance. Optical and mechanical
condition is tip top.

2.    Canon RF Lens 100/2 Black EX++/Mint- with Hood

This is the legendary low production EX++/MINT- Black Canon rangefinder
100/2 lens in leica screw mount with full rangefinder coupling. It enjoys a
reputation of excellent sharpness and high contrast comparable to early
Leitz Summicron 90/2. Optical and mechanical condition is in top order. You
can see some light user marks but this is as good as it gets.

3.    Nikon RF SM Lens 50/1.4 EX Glass MINT++

This is the famous DDD lens with MINT++ glass which is quite hard to comeby.
You can read about it in an excellent article by Dick Gilcreast in LHSA
29/2.  Optical and mechanical condition is in top order.

If you want to see the photos, please let me know so I will send privately.

Cheers,
Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore
yzlee@cyberway.com.sg