Subject: Re: [Leica] Split-offs
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:01:11 -0800 (PST)

I wrote:
(snip)
As I replied to Nathan, I hope this doesn't happen. The creation of the
LEG was completely different, as far as I can tell, offering an
alternative to the LUG. The R groups are not meant to do that; if
anything, they should supplement the LUG. (snip)
Sorry about that! What an unfortunate boo-boo! I meant they should
*complement* the LUG. If my intercession is not in time to avoid
flames, I guess I got it coming!

Regards,

=====
Ray