Subject: [Leica] photo a week is a go -- templates in a week
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:01:35 -0500 (EST)

hey folks -- there's been a huge response to the "photo-a-week" project
(it was the lug's idea to begin with last year, so it's not suprising).
i'll post templates when linda and i get back from europe. hopefully we'll
be meeting up w/ some luggers while we're there. photos surely to follow.

anyway, please try and be civil to one another while i'm gone and hold off
all discussion of slaughterhouse photo-ops until my return.

kc