Subject: Re: [Leica] Split-offs
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 08:38:10 -0500

Excuse me
I have both Ms and Rs
The M is the ideal 21 28 wide angle camera.
The R is used for everything else.
BTW: Who made the world's best designed
and best built  reflex camera  bar none from 64- 76????
Hint: It wasn't Nikon, It wasn't ZI but it was German
Lets stop knocking the Rs,
They have the sharpest smmthest and best built retro lenses in the world and
they aren't curio objects like the Ms

Allow me to cite

Corollary 2

"Anyone who loves Ms and knocks Rs
is either a collector or a gadget happy amateur."

Javier