Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: 75/1.4 question
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 10:47:32 -0500

While Erwin is undoubtedly correct, I still find it hard to believe that
the design of a lens released for sale in 1984 did not make use of computers.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Re: 75/1.4 question)
Message from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question (was: Homicide and photography))