Subject: [Leica] Re: New club for R users
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:25:59 -0800 (PST)

Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> wrote:

> While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I hope you fail. Why? Because I
do
> NOT want the discussion of R stuff to migrate away from the LUG.

That was my initial thought, as well.  There's a critical mass
required to keep any mailing list alive.  If we split the Leica group
too finely, we may find there aren't enough people left to actually
talk about Leica issues.  We'll be downing our single malt scotches
while we collectively contemplate why Ted's underwear is so special.

I don't currently own any R equipment, but that may change if I find a
winning lottery ticket today.  :)