Subject: [Leica] Re: Cambridge Camera Exchange ripped me off
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 09:43:25 -0800

Did you pay with a credit card? You should ALWAYS pay by CC as it is
illegal for a company to charge a CC card before the item is shipped. And,
your CC company will reverse the charges just in case the company acts
illegally and charges your card and you have no merchandise. You also have
legal recourse if they charge your card before shipping.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Cambridge Camera Exchange ripped me off)