Subject: [Leica] A tale of return
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:14:26 -0500

>If I can sell the
>slower ones, I have my eye on a 135/2.8.

Kurt;

If you are interested, Protech in Alexandria, VA (703) 941-9100 has a
135mm 2.8 for sale on consignment. They called me up the other day to
tell me that the seller dropped the price to $369.00 which I assume is a
pretty good price. I don't know the serial number, but it has the specs,
is black and I'd assume it's about the same vintage as your M2.  It
looked to me to be in about EX condition, and it came with a couple of
filters.

I have no connection with the seller, but I'd like it to be sold so I
don't get tempted to buy it. Today I got my acceptance letter for law
school and probably should put my Leica habit on hold for a bit since
I'll be paying $$$ for tuition for the next few years. :-\

Simon Stevens