Subject: Re: [Leica] Personal challenges (long)
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:43:53 -0500

Erwin Puts jotted down the following:

> Some additional questionsto help focus on the issue: does a picture made
> with a Hexar RF count as a Leica picture. And a picture taken with a Hexar
> and a Leica lens on it, or taken with a Leica M and a Konica lens or a
> Voigtlander lens attached to the M?

Who cares?  I think the answer lies in enjoying taking pictures, rather than
probling the ontological issues surrounding equipment taxonomy.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Super Cali goes ballistic, Celtics are
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | atrocious.
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |       -- British sports headline.

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Personal challenges (long))