Subject: Re: [Leica] Auction results
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:34:41 -0500

    I meant, "no accounting for taste in what people buy" (referring to the
post WWII work).  I mean, Gilbert & George?!  I am much more enthusiastic about
Pierre et Gilles...  er...

    But you're right - the world's greatest pictures are 99% photographer and
1% equipment.

Message from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Auction results)
Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Auction results)