Subject: [Leica] Auction results
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 14:20:02 EST

<<I was under the (incorrect?) impression that Nan Goldin shot with an M6.

M.>>>

No, you are right about that one.

When I was at Tisch at NYU, Nan Goldin was indeed shooting an M6. I believe
Leica had "awarded" it to her somehow. She was not a "gear hound" though...as
her work might make obvious. <g>

I think that for _The Ballad of Sexual Dependancy_, her most known work, whe
was shooting Nikon however as she couldn't afford Leica at that time.

cheers,
Rich