Subject: Re: [Leica] digilux 4.3 v. finepix 4700: zeiss lens?
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:40:41 -0500

It is a know fact the Leica camera was made in cooperation with Fuji. There
are some internal differences and I beleive one is the fact that the Leica
camera uses it's own glass and captures a larger file. Is this all fact-NO-
just what I understand. But it is a fact that this was a joint venture.
Cheers Wilber