Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax 360 flash on M6 TTL
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:10:34 EST

In a message dated 12/7/00 8:21:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sld@earthlink.net writes:

<< Would any other flash be compatible with the leica? I know that Minolta
 spend some time with Leica, did that have any crossing over with their
 electronics? >>

IME they are compatible, up to but not including the point of TTL operation.
Minolta flashes will set the shutter speed on most R's with electronic
shutters, up to R5, as I have found.  Will show "ready" signal with same R's
plus M6 TTL.

Joe Sobel