Subject: [Leica] Ball-and-socket Head
From: "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:04:46 +0800

I have just bought the Leica Ball-and-socket head (14110) and the table
tripod today, but I have a question. I have found that the top plate (the
black round thin plate) of the Ball-and-socket head is twistable. Is it
normal? Is it a special design of the head? I also have many ball heads from
other companies, but don't have this problem. Should I bring it for
replacement?

Thanks

Terry Sham