Subject: Re: [Leica] new M-winder
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:05:01 -0800

Dan Honemann wrote:

> Anyone have a chance to play with one of these yet?

I played with one at the Boston LHSA thing and was impressed,
I'll be hoping to heck they work when they come out!
as much as I'd like to be the first on my block to have one
it could easily be a thing which requires some tweaking.
The one i used in Boston was quiet and light and solid, a boom to the camera.
It will make for many more Leica m's bought and in use once they get the lead out.

mark rabiner
:)

http://spokenword.to/rabiner/