Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tape for tripod legs
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:33:02 -0800 (PST)

When shooting pix in the winter and using a metal
tripod, which gets awfully cold, you can go to the
local Home Depot or hardware store and get some foam
pipe insulators for about .88cents each, and fit them
to cover the tripod legs. That way when you carry your
tripod in sub-zero weather you're hand will not feel
all the warmth being sucked out of it.