Subject: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:38:36 -0500

2000-12-08-10:52:19 Lee, Ken:
> I find this comment very interesting. The focus on my 75 Summilux is
> much stiffer than my 90 APO and I thought others had said the same.
> [...] Does anyone else find the focusing on the 75 to be much stiffer
> than any other M lens?

Yep, mine's the stiffest by far of my M lenses.  It's kind of
reassuring to hear that this seems to be a characteristic of the
model, rather than my sample.

Mine's original (Canadian) production;  can anyone with a latter-day
German 75/1.4 comment on whether they behave the same?

Replies: Reply from "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question)