Subject: Re: [Leica] Options for when Ebay seller breaches contract?
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:35:58 -0800 (PST)

Mike,

    I found out after the fact that the seller has
negative feedback but Ebay had a (0) following his
email address. Turns out his 2 positive feedbacks
cancelled out his later 2 negative feedbacks, netting
zero. I was under the false assumption that the seller
was doing his very first auction. Wrong! And, the last
two negative feedbacks are very similar to what I'm
experiencing.

      I've had over 100 transactions, all great until
this one. You are right, most people do want positive
feedback. There is just a very small percentage out
there in cyberspace that we have to worry about. I
suppose I should count my blessings as in a way I may
have already beaten the odds before tripping.

Roger