Subject: Re: [Leica] Options for when Ebay seller breaches contract?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:20:36 -0700

My advice:

Wait and then wait some more, I have seen too many negative comments posted
by people all fired up in a rush. You just end up looking foolish. Follow
"Safe Harbour" recommendations and start with an notified exchange of
contact info. This usually gets things going. If not the contact info is
enough to get a phone number and a personal call can help. My final advice
is never to pay by money order, cash or cheque to a low number feedback
rating. Use secure methods like credit cards or, for high ticket items, an
escrow service.

John Collier