Subject: [Leica] OT: Webpage Updated
From: muzenchi@juno.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:28:25 -0500

Hello everyone!

I just thought that everyone would like to know that my website has been
updated with new photos, and would appreciate any comments that anyone
has.  During the Christmas holidays I'll have to rely on your opinions
because my mother is half-way across the world in Africa!

Here is the webpage address again: http://www.angelfire.com/sc2/photoweb

Thanks ahead of time!

- -Laura Manley
- -Muzenchi-