Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Problems with Leica M6 0.85 rangefinder: flare
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:29:46 EST

In a message dated 12/12/00 11:57:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hollowst@hotmail.com writes:

<< Yes, you have to pull it out (only a few mm). More annoying is having to
 line up the slot in the spool by advancing the wind lever. It's not  as
 slick as M4/M6 loading but I find it a lot faster than a standard M3.  >>

I usually pull out the spool far enough so that it can be rotated to the best
position for reloading.  It is less annoying IME than lining up the slot by
advancing the wind lever.
Joe Sobel