Subject: Re: [Leica] E******* WAS sherman
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:18:13 -0800

Those people do not do their own printing. The toughest part of their job is to
find parking at the lab. I've heard, and seen instances, where the "artist"
will hire a photographer to do the camera work . The "artist" would then do
heavy art directing with pre and post production manipulation. Hell, I have a
wood cut, 3'x4' in my living room from such an experience. An NEA project, with
the work done strictly from my slides, compositionally, etc. Nary a word of a
photographer's collaboration. I was part of the production expenses in the
grant proposal.  At least I used my Leica.

Slobodan Dimitrov