Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning
From: "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:02:08 +0800

Dear Howard,

I have tried to find the solution from the archives, but no answer was
found. I know the coating of the front elements of Leica lenses are strong.
However, how about the rear elements?  Are they softer than the front
elements? Are they easier to be scratched by cleaning?

If they place is not for beginner, where should I go? I really have many
questions of this kind.

Terry Sham