Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically correct political philosphy....
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:16:57 EST

In a message dated 12/15/00 12:56:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dpost@triad.rr.com writes:

<< The right to own and bear Leicas, or Leica related materials
 of mass photography shall not be thereto infringed save any citizen
 currently incarcerated or serving any form of penal servitude."

 I guess we can leave the the provison of extra lenses to the individual
 states!

 Dan ( Don't Tread on My Leica!) Post >>

What a relief!  Back on topic at last...:)

Joe Sobel