Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2/Police State
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:34:23 EST

I've said it before and I've been told to be quiet. Still, bI'll say it again
for the record: We are evolving a *Police State * that will make everyone a
suspect and potential criminal.  All the phones are tapped, all e-mail is
read. Having just lived through the Gulliani era here in New York, I can
testify that innocent people get shot dead by the police, who then walk off
into the sunshine. There's also lots of people in jail. This is just the
begining, IMHO.