Subject: [Leica] PhotoShop et al
From: Oliver Bryk <obryk@flash.netdex.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 06:33:40 -0800

I have been using PS LE for about a year now and I'm obviously still
learning. It either does not have or I cannot find two features that I
would like to have available: a way to correct converging verticals
(perhaps analogous to tilting the easel) and a way to save an array of
rectangular cropping ratios instead of having to enter them each time.
Are there products that offer these features (if PS LE doesn't have
them) at modest price points?
Oliver Bryk (M6)