Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Special Leica lenses
From: Jason Carroll <jacebc@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:37:45 -0800

I received several recommendations on the 35mm Summicron lens for a Leica
M2, and I am investigating my options. I have been searching on eBay, but
it's difficult to tell when a particular lens was made. I am also confused
on the benefits of the 3rd or 4th generations. I found one serial #231XXXX.
Any opinions? Thanks,

/Jason Carroll