Subject: Re: [Leica] One Lens System
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:13:33 -0800

><Snip>
> >     My vote still goes to 35mm f/1.4 ASPH. I'm totally sure this lens
> >     would become your standard for 10, 20 years.
> >
> >     Andre Jean Quintal

I'd agree with Andre even though i have the Summicron ASPH myself.
When i picture myself with only one lens (on a desert island like Manhattan) I'd
want that lens to be the 35mm f/1.4 ASPH.
A bit longer in bulk than my Summicron. But 1.4 with a 35mm focal lengh will get
the shot.

mark :) rabiner

updated Temp Site:
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/