Subject: [Leica] Re: Sekonic Studio Meter
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 14:49:25 -0800

I've had and used a Sekonic Studio Deluxe meter for forty years. Although I
only use the "high" slide or no slide and read the shutter and f/stop from
the dial. It is now used as a backup for my Gossen Luna Star F, but the
Sekonic Studio meter is always with me as those new fangled digital
electronic thingies sometimes just refuse to work. Especially when the
battery is forgotten. But not the Sekonic Studio. Always ready and always
accurate.

Jim