Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White E6 Slides?
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:51:45 -0000

I could wax lyrical about Scala all day.  It is an excellent B&W reversal
film that reacts very well to pushing or pulling.  The only drawback is the
dearth of labs that can develop Scala, although I am sure someone on this
list stated that they have a method for processing Scala in their own lab,
without using the expensive Agfa equipment.

Scala is definitely worth trying a few rolls - it needs accurate exposure
(like all slide film) but gives superb results.

Simon