Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander EC Meter vs Sekonic L208 Twinmate
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:46:35 -0600

When you line up the LEDs, can't you then get your reading off of the two
dials on the top? In other words, you look through the meter, use either
aperture or shutter priority, move one or the other, depending on which
priority, then pull the camera down and get your reading from the dials.
Isn't this the way you use it?