Subject: RE: [Leica] Domke 803 Question
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:52:34 -0800

As stated, the 803 can handle a 1 or a 3 insert divider.. a 4 divider would
be too long ( if it existed)...

BTW, I jam a complete 4x5 field camera in mine..... camera, 3 lenses, 6 film
holders, a pentax digital spotmeter, cleaning supplies, filters, etc......I
would think it a bit large for a Leica RF outfit.  I prefer the smallest
Domke bag, with a permanently attached outside pocket.  It holds my M6 with
mounted 35, and 3 other lenses.....plus enough film for a while.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net