Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Excitment!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:35:12 -0800

Dean Chance wrote:

> on 12/19/00 3:27 PM, Jim Brick at jim_brick@agilent.com wrote:
>
> > At 06:27 PM 12/18/00 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> >> Five cop cars blocked of my whole street and then busted a bad guy hiding in
> >> MY GARAGE!!!
> >> news at 11!
> >> Thank god for German Shepards and foot and a half flashlights!
> >>
> >> mark :) rabiner
> >

> > How'd he get into your garage?
> >
> > Jim
> Question: did the cops have UV filters on their foot-and-a-half flashlights?
> Did they use tripods? C'mon, inquiring minds want to know!

OK there is about 5 cop cars on my street which is 2 blocks long and they are
swarming over the place.
One of them see's me in the window of my front door which is all glass with my
walkie talky and 100 pound German Shepard and big flashlight and he says stay in
the house they are looking for somebody.
But I stuck my neck out my back door to see if he'd gotten in my fence.
The second i do this (I'm shining my flashing) i hear from just a few feet from me:
"put your hands way way up! Now!"
so I'm trying to figure out if the cop as talking to me or not.
But they are in my garage just a few feet away
and they came out with the guy handcuffed behind his back and lead him all the
way down my driveway.
When my wife called the cops hours later to find out how many dead bodies this
guy 'd left in his trail it turns out he had escaped from his mother while she
was bringing him to the looney bin!
something tells me we didn't get the whole story,
and the last thing i was going to do was pull a camera out!

mark :) rabiner

updated Temp Site:
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/