Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of Man 2 board
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:48:37 EST

Alastair writes:

<< Dear friends,
  Now that we have a series of initial images displayed on the fom2 website
  http://www.familyofman2.com >>

OK, what am I doing wrong? I can get the site up quite nicely, but have been
unable to figure out how to actually open any sort of gallery to see what has
been submitted in any of the catagories. The "Movie" has some nice shots,
although I personally would rather see a slide show without the wasted time
of fade-in, fade-out.

Help needed for the uninformed -- ;-(

Regards, Paul Connet