Subject: [Leica] On Kodachrome
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:19:50 -0500

Last month was a nightmare for me and I didn't read messages from  Leica
digest until today.
I was surprised to read that Kodak is going to discontinue Kodachrome
200 and there was talk that all Kodachrome will soon be history. This
would be a loss. I use E6 film and I like it, but there are some
situations that Kodachrome does a better job in and not to have it would
be a loss. I hope they keep it available.

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] On Kodachrome)
Reply from Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net> (Re: [Leica] On Kodachrome)