Subject: [Leica] Re: Focomat II variations
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:22:13 -0800

Thanks, Ferrel, for the detailed explanation of the two models. I have seen
a few of these marvels of optical and machinist's genius for sale but they
are way beyond my means. BTW, I have used a Fuji 90/5.6 enlarging lens for
6X9 negs without any problems getting adequate coverage. I realize however,
different manufacturers' lenses may have differing circles of coverage.

Regards, Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Focomat II variations)