Subject: [Leica] No Subject
From: RFMGabe@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:20:11 EST

Color Negative Film for general all around street roaming...Some 20 years
ago, I was primarily a street photographer. I plan to start roaming the
streets again in March 2001. Most of my images will be taken with a new M6
TTL. 085 which I intend to buy in March (tax return). Most of my images will
be taken with my 35mm 1.4 Summilux/non aspherical (some images with my 50mm
2.0 Summicron/circa 1970, and a few others with my 90mm 2.8  Elmarit/circa
1968.)

I will translate my negs into prints via a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual, a
Macintosh computer (through Photoshop), and either the Epson 870 or Epson
2000P inkjet printer. The paper will be Epson’s heavyweight Matte Paper.
Print size will range from 8x10 to perhaps 11x14 or larger.

I am leaning toward a 400 color negative film either Kodak or Fuji. Any
suggestions? Is there a particular 400 color neg film that is perfectly
perfect for street photography, that 9 out of 10 street photographers prefer?
If so, what is it?