Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 versus M6
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:22:48 -0000

The M3 has its moments.
I added one to my M6 outfit and it compliments it well. I am happier to use
it with a 90mm Summicron. And with the 21mm S/Angulon its just as good.
If you've got another camera whcih can provide a meter reading (or a meter)
then that's cool too.
If I had to choose just one (which I did) then the M6 wins, easy. It covers
wider, 28 and 35. It does those long lenses too, albeit with a smaller
image size, AND it has a meter built in.

If it's only the long lens capability that ios the determining criteria, go
for the M3.

Jem