Subject: [Leica] Ebay problem finally resolved
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:32:02 -0800 (PST)

The package finally arrived yesterday from the seller.
I had filed a Fraud report with Ebay and perhaps they
arm twisted him behind the scenes, I dunno for sure,
but the package arrived. Meanwhile, the seller racked
up two more negative reports and one positive, digging
himself further in the hole.

One box of film was supposed to be unopened, but it
looks like both boxes were opened. Won't know if the
film is ok until I try it out.

I'm glad the wait is over and I can put this thing to
rest in my mind.