Subject: Re: [Leica] Bidding on eBay (was: something else totally unrelated)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:56:00 -0500

I'm not sure about eBay, but Yahoo auctions allow the seller to
automatically add 5 minutes onto the deadline for bidding if someone bids
within the last minute.  This would seem to solve the problem of "sniping".

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Bidding on eBay (was: something else totallyunrelated))