Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm doing a wedding what should I do? ;-)
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:18:27 -0800

Buzz Hausner wrote:

> You may recall meeting my wife, Beth, at the fine LUG gathering
> hosted by B.D. and Sara this past autumn.  You may also recall that Beth is
> an obstetrician.  Tell you what, we'll leave you her beeper number and, if
> necessary, she can call you back at the wedding and talk you through the
> delivery.  It might be fun to get into the action for a change rather than
> just documenting it...something you probably will not get to do at the
> Olympics!<<<<

Hi Buzz,
Can't you just see me kneeling down trying to help the baby into the world with
one hand,  the other holding up an M6 with a 15 mm Voigtlander taking self
"portraits" while in action! ;-)

Please tell Beth thanks very much for her assistance offer. But it ain't goin'
to happen! Jeeeeesh I sure hope not! Well what the hell I've been around enough
of them, birthings, I suppose I could do it if pressed into action. However,
I'd much rather just be the recorder and not a participant! :-)

ted