Subject: [Leica] Friday stocking stuffers
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:58:01 EST

Here is a few new things that just came in today. The Sharan cameras make
great stocking stuffers or a great way to treat yourself to something purely
_fun_.

Leica Digilux Finepics 4.3 DEMO, all accessories, salesman's sample. 1 year
USA warranty. Exc++ $550

"Classic Camera Nikon F" by Sharan Cameras/Megahouse. This is like the Minox
"Leica IIIf classic camera" but it is a Nikon F camera. It is small enough to
fit in the palm of one's hand. Just about identical size and construction to
the "Leica IIIf classic camera." This is the company that Minox has
re-branded here in the states, but they haven't tackled this model yet. It
shoots Minox 8x11mm film. I have only a few pieces, New in box, with display
box, same price as the Minox IIIf, $399

Voigtlander 12mmf5.6 ASPH (black) with finder, one piece in stock, new $849
Voigtlander 15mmf4.5 ASPH (black) with finder, new $479

Leica 19f2.8 Elmarit ROM, $1985
Leica 50f1.4 Summilux ROM $1595
Leica 100f2.8 APO Macro-R ROM lens $2095
Leica 100f2.8 APO Macro-R ROM lens, Mint in case $1895 (one piece only!)

Leica 21mm finder $249
Leica 21mmf2.8 ASPH-M,  $1795
Leica 24mm f2.8 ASPH-M,  $1545
Leica 24mm finder,  $249
Leica 35f1.4 ASPH-M, black, near Mint in box $1795
Leica 35f1.4 ASPH-M, Titanium, Mint in case, $2595
Leica 135f2.8 Elmarit, with eyes, Mint- $695
Leica 135f3.4 Apo Telyt, ASPH, nice redesigned lens. good with a .85 finder
$1495

Leica M6 Millennium, black paint, .72 finder, new in box $3800 (great price!)

Leica M6 "Dragon 2000," black paint with same top plate as Millennium but .85
finder, one of only five hundred made, already sold out in Japan I am told.
One, new in box $3995

Leica R7 Urushi. Another of the 200 has become available. Will order it from
Japan on request...please inquire.

Have a great holiday weekend! We are closed the 25th and 26th, but I will
still check emails and return calls on the 26th. (212) 398-0402

cheers!
Rich