Subject: RE: [Leica] lens sample variations
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 11:51:57 -0600

At 12:20 PM 12/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Four 35/1.4 ASPH's, specifically (I still have his original post).  But
>maybe the man himself can comment, if he's still on-list.  Dick, ya out
>there in LUGland?

Dan,

Yes, I am still here, broke and happy after a lot of stupid (according to
my wife) lens buying and selling.  My "permanent" outfit is a M6TTL, 24/2.8
ASPH, 35/1.4 ASPH and 90/2.0 APO/ASPH and a SF-20 flash they I use
sparingly.  I find this a  do everything outfit which does not give me back
or hip pains and gives great results.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] lens sample variations)