Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong LUGers Dinner Picture
From: Jim_Nelon@psdi.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:03:34 +0800

Thanks to Nathan Wajsman and Dan Khong and several others for their kind offer
to post the picture. Lee Yan Zhan in Singapore offered to post the shot, so look
for it soon from him. Thanks Lee.

Jim Nelon

- ----- Forwarded by Jim Nelon/PSDI on 12/26/2000 05:00 PM -----
|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Jim Nelon    |
|        |                       |
|        |          12/26/2000   |
|        |          12:36 PM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     "leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us"                          |
  |       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     Hong Kong LUGers Dinner Picture                         |

About 35 of us got together a month or so ago when Tom Abrahamsson was over
for a visit. I've got a 76K image of us after the dinner to share, but I'm out
of space
on my web site. Does anyone have some room? If so, I'll send you the image to
you
for posting. Thanks.

Jim Nelon