Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh controversy
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:11:45 -0500

> And unless you are photographing wide open-ish, it is moot.

This is Leica, man!  We are ALWAYS shooting wide open! :)

Good points, Jim, as usual.  I worried over the bokeh of the 35 asph
summilux until I finally realized it was something that might adversely
effect maybe 1 out of every 100 photographs I shoot--if that.  So I've
decided to give up worrying over it as my New Year's resolution, and just
put in my order for the asph 'lux.  Can't wait to start using it.

Dan