Subject: [Leica] Re: I'm shooting a wedding... what I did! ;-)
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:35:05 -0800

Wonderful dissertation Ted. This is exactly what I do in these and similar
situations and have even talked about numerous times.

But coming from you, it now YELLS out with "legitimacy." Folks "will"
listen to what "you" say and if they follow it, will make better
photographs as a result.

A good incident meter can make your day.

Jim

ps... I haven't forgotten about the book question... :-)