Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh controversy
From: Paul Rybolt <ryboltcox@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:42:26 -0500

Thank you for this statement. I've been on this list for about 24 hours and
this may be the most intelligent thing I've heard said. If I need to get the
picture without fail and don't have time to think when I'm shooting; I use
the nikon. If I want to have fun; I use the Leica. Paul
ryboltcox@earthlink.net