Subject: Re: [Leica] Self-timer for M6 TTL
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:30:16 -0600

>Thanks for the guidance.   I never heard of these
>parts.  I will look at BH Photo for them.
>--- Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> wrote:
>> At 05:03 PM 12/25/2000 -0800, Henry Krzciuk wrote:
>> >As a recent owener of the M6TTL, I was longing for
>> >self-timer this Christmas.   Any suggestions of a
>> >product to use and where I might purchase this
>> device.
>>
>> A Leitz APDOO works well.  You will need a Leitz
>> OTZNO adapter to fit this
>> to the M6's shutter release.
>>
>> Marc

You won't find those parts there, I suspect.
Ask instead for a simple mechanical timer that screws in the cable
release hole.
It won't be Leitz. Tell the sales person the camera you are using and I
bet they will have a solution.

And you might do a search here:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

There's loads of info in our archives.